13.5 wide toyo R/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chinese private label. I think Nexen or Tri-Ace builds them. I pay the extra for Toyo.

That aside, a member on the GM forum is running them and seems to like em. I still don't condone though.

Question - Lexani Mud Beast tires | Chevy Truck Forum | GMC Truck Forum - GmFullsize.com

Lexani tires are crap. I put a set on my wife's Edge Sport. They were cheap, but had terrible road noise after 5k miles. Swapped them for Continental DSWs after 20k miles. When it comes to tires, you get what you pay for. Cheap tires are just that...cheap.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a set of four 20" methods and 13.5" Nitto Trail Grapplers I'll sell ya!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Those aren't trail grapplers. Those are Terra Crapplers. I mean Grapplers.

OP
OP
surffer227

surffer227

Reaction score
I've got a set of four 20" methods and 13.5" Nitto Terra Grapplers I'll sell ya!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Awesome truck! Glad to see some off road guys are runnin 20". Any rubbing issues with the 13.5, and how tall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops, thanks for the correction. - Edited first post.
Just got a set of Terra grapplers on my 13. I've run the stock bfg's, a set of trail grapplers and Mickey Thompson Baja claws before these.

I knew the new ones wouldn't do quite as well off-road as the trails did and definitely nothing near the Baja claws... But damn... I think I bought a street tire....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk