Shock Rebuild and Shock Exchange Program

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crown Offroad is excited to announce our shock exchange program as well as our ability to rebuild/refurbish your existing shocks.

The shock exchange program was created by the Raptor owner for the Raptor owner. We realize that for many of us the Raptor is used as a daily driver. Extended delays or downtown of your daily driver is never a best case scenario.

In order to minimize that downtown, Crown Offroad has created our shock exchange program. This program is fairly simple. You purchase rebuilt/refurbished Ford Raptor front coilovers and/or rear bypass shocks for the cost of rebuilding only (rebuild cost for any Ford Raptor OEM 2.5" shock is $95/shock) and shipping to and from your location. We send you a used but rebuilt/refurbished set of coilovers and/or bypasses with a pre-paid shipping label and reusable shipping container. All shocks will utilize a brand new set of Fox seals and Fox shock oil. Upon receipt, you place your old set in the box and drop off your used set of shocks to be returned to us. Want the shocks adjusted to mid perch, top perch or factory? Just make sure to mention that prior to shipment (perch adjustments are $39 per pair of coilovers)

A simple swap in shocks and your ready to go!

We are also doing rebuild/refurb on Icon, Fox and King 3.0s ($115 per shock includes all new seals and oil). Unfortunately we are not offering the exchange program on these.

For shipping quotes, questions, comments please reach out to Jon @2014RubyRed. All shocks will be serviced at our facility in Galesburg, Illinois location. In the area? Make an appointment and get yours done today. If you're in the area, we do lights, bumpers, fenders (complete with liners and paint), springs, shock and bump kit installs.

Fox2.5Coilover_zpsujmd4hok.jpg

Fox2.5Bypass_zpsundg2kcc.jpg

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Old thread revival...

Are you still doing this? I’m in need of some rebuilt shocks.

OP
OP
CrownOffroad

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old thread revival...

Are you still doing this? I’m in need of some rebuilt shocks.

Negative. Still plenty of shops out there that are however. We recommend the following if you’re looking for an exchange program:

www.werebuildshocks.com

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Thanks. I was able to get hooked up with GJ Motorsports. They had shocks ready to go next week vs 8 weeks with the other guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro