Gobi Roof Racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crown Offroad is pleased to offer Gobi's all new roof racks for the 2009-2014 Ford F150s and Raptors!

The GOBI Stealth Rack has a low profile design to fit under low clearances, as well as to accommodate most aftermarket 40" LED lights or for those that do not wish to install lights at all. Built strong to hold a 300 lb safe driving load and an 800 lb static load for roof top tents and occupants.

This unique low profile design allows for vehicle storage under most 84" garage yet holds grand quality in its styling detail. Designed for those who search for detail, this rack has it all! Polished stainless steel bolts riveted through super tough black powdered coated steel bands, wrapped over top and bottom of the racks frame surround four sides to establish a look never before seen in off road roof rack equipment. With it's more than 14sq ft of cargo space, this roof rack is bound to drop jaws. Black powder coated with an anti-rust undercoating comes with all stainless steel mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions. Fixed front light bar holds up to 4 lights and 2 independent rear light bars (1-light per bar). Height of Ford Raptor after stealth roof rack installed equipped with 40" Rigid E Series and with standard OEM tires is approximately 6'-11".

Many Gobi add on options such as a Gobi tool box, High Lift jack mounting points, Gobi tie down system and specific fitments for sunroof equipped trucks. All rack systems ship for free within the continental US. Some custom options may be available. Please contact us for custom configurations.

*Note: the initial roof racks are for the crew cab models only.

Link ----->>> Gobi Stealth Rack F150/Raptor | Crown Offroad

Feel free to shoot us or Jon @2014RubyRed a PM or email with any questions.

Gobi1_zpsx97hhlua.jpg

Gobi2_zpsz9l8sapp.jpg

Gobi6_zps2ut4yukz.jpg

Gobi5_zps3inq1cpa.jpg

Gobi7_zps9n2tqwtr.jpg

Gobi3_zpsphoodzrk.jpg

Gobi8_zpsfu7i52dv.jpg

Link ----->>> Gobi Stealth Rack F150/Raptor | Crown Offroad

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a roof rack for some tim and this one definitely looks good. But dang, that's really expensive for a roof rack... And having to pay more for them to leave out a part for the sunroof...

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting a roof rack for some tim and this one definitely looks good. But dang, that's really expensive for a roof rack... And having to pay more for them to leave out a part for the sunroof...

You don't have to pay more to leave the sunroof out, you pay for a piece that is removable in the sunroof area. Take a look at the gobiracks website and look at the other vehicle options to get the idea.

There are other options, but I believe this one looks best on our truck as it was designed to the f150.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk