Dirty Deeds Raptor Exhaust Group Buy - Take 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are fresh off our first ever Dirty Deeds Ford Raptor exhaust group buy and due to the incredible response (and requests for another) are launching the second group buy starting today and running through February 28th! Crown Offroad is pleased to offer yet again the Dirty Deeds Ford Raptor exhaust system. While introduced to the Raptor community via FRF only recently, Dirty Deeds is a southern California owned company started by Keith Carty that has been open for business for a number of years now.

The Dirty Deeds exhaust system is one of the only highly customizable Raptor exhaust systems tailored to your specific wants and needs. The exhaust is currently offered for 2010-2014 Ford Raptors both in scab and screw configurations. It utilizes three inch piping with the 'Lightning' style exhaust exiting just in front of the rear tires and very near to the side steps. With the intent to create an exhaust that is tucked up out of the way of the rear suspension and the terrain below the truck, this system not only looks great but sounds awesome. Each system also utilizes a Helmholtz resonator. What is a Helmholtz resonator? This resonator is designed to let all the rumble and great 6.2L V8 sound out when you mash the pedal and then do away with the drone while cruising down the highway. Want really loud? Not a problem. Want a more mild sound? We can do that. The Dirty Deeds exhaust comes with your choice of a 12" muffler all the way up to 20" muffler so the sound of this exhaust is completely up to you.

The exhaust is available in two metal types; aluminized steel and stainless steel. Each exhaust is hand built in the US, comes complete with the Helmholtz resonator and your choice of mufflers. Another great feature about this exhaust is it has an additional exhaust hanger that is located near the exit tip for extra built in strength (pictured below). The hanger itself is 3/16” steel, double layered, all 100% welded (no rivet joints) and is fully wrapped. This in turn further helps to eliminate the possibility of damage or exhaust breakage. The exhaust system is comprised of 304 steel for the piping and 409 steel for the muffler (all flanges and hangars are steel as well). After assembly, it is treated to a paint thinner and scotchbrite rub down. Once this is complete, the exhaust receives a full acetone rinse to remove any possible remaining contaminants. From there, each exhaust receives two coats of heavy duty, high temperature black paint to protect it from the elements.

Retail on the aluminized steel exhaust is $595 and the stainless steel is $695. Shipping charges are completely dependent on your location but will vary from $100 to no more than $120. If you're in the SoCal area, you're free to pick it up as well and save yourself a few bucks on shipping costs.
Warranty: This exhaust system, regardless of the options you choose, comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Crown Offroad and Dirty Deeds will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction. And should it break, we will work with you to ensure you’re taken care of!

Group Buy Details: The first five exhaust systems ordered (aluminized or stainless) will be marked down $50. For a total of six systems or more ordered, the discount is $75. This group buy will start today and run through February 28th.

Here's a a couple video clips to give you a basic idea of sound and look. The systems featured in both video clips utilize the 16” muffler and the Helmholtz resonator. Plenty of bark when you want it and no drone on the highway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXSGQcQ_ebQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrWtPWBWwVE&feature=youtu.be

Here's a handful of pictures of the exhaust system:

sidestep4_zpsb7e61bdd.jpg

dirtydeeds_exhaust_scab_zps14762da7.jpg

DirtyDeeds_Exhaust_zps5fc3bcfa.jpg

And the new, beefed up exhaust hanger:

dirtydeed_hanger_zps441fde70.jpg

Extra hanger (old hanger pictured, but you get the idea of mounting location):

IMG_5081_zps946c7611.jpg

Link to previous group buy thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f248/dirty-deeds-exhaust-group-buy-39097/

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this I think. I just had headers installed and the ford racing exhaust drone is killing me....killer sound on throttle but that hi way pick up speed is the sound I need to be rid of asap. I think I have your email somewhere but if not please shoot me an email at your earliest availability. [email protected]

dirtydeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need this I think. I just had headers installed and the ford racing exhaust drone is killing me....killer sound on throttle but that hi way pick up speed is the sound I need to be rid of asap. I think I have your email somewhere but if not please shoot me an email at your earliest availability. [email protected]

Hi Vince. With headers and a catback meant for stock manifolds you will experience exactly what you're describing.

Being my exhaust systems are hand built from scratch I can make it specific to the fact that you have headers;)

It sounds clean and deep, not like your muffler just fell off;)

Plan B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got in on the first group buy and have been extremely happy, with one suggestion to add... On mine the helmholtz tube was tac welded to the muffler at the end. Over the weekend this tac weld broke and the helmholtz tube was chattering against the muffler making a horrible noise. It was a quick fix, just put a real bead of weld on it and bridged it. I would suggest that more than a blip of tac weld is used to secure the end of the tube to the muffler. Aside from that have been very pleased with the exhaust.