Diode Dynamics LED Lighting and Lighting Accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have most of the above light already installed. I could not be happier. I love the back up lights. I put a second pair in my third break light

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I am thinking about doing the front turn/running lights

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have most of the above light already installed. I could not be happier. I love the back up lights. I put a second pair in my third break light

Hey - when you get time, could you post a pic of the output at night with the cargo lights? I'm going to put up a pic of the reverse lights, too.

I'm sure the cargo lights are super bright being up high like they are.......

Thanks!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if you could put amber film up there and put it on a switch so use them as off-road rear ambers?

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey - when you get time, could you post a pic of the output at night with the cargo lights? I'm going to put up a pic of the reverse lights, too.

I'm sure the cargo lights are super bright being up high like they are.......

Thanks!!!

You bet. I have a back-flip so it block most of the light but on occasion I crack the door open for a little extra light.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Wonder if you could put amber film up there and put it on a switch so use them as off-road rear ambers?

Sounds do-able. I like it

fjcoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You bet. I have a back-flip so it block most of the light but on occasion I crack the door open for a little extra light.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Sounds do-able. I like it

It is pitch black out tonight so you'll get a good sense of how bright the lights are. The first two pictures are of the cargo lights only (xp50). The next two pictures are of both the cargo lights and the back-up lights (xp50). I also took a picture of the dash/back-up camera...nice and bright. The last picture is of the cab lights. To be honest i went with the brightest cab light you had and its a bit to bright,,,a little obnoxious. I also add the foot-well lights so the cab is definitely bright.

th_IMG_1238.jpg

th_IMG_1237.jpg

th_IMG_1234.jpg

th_IMG_1235.jpg

th_FullSizeRender1.jpg

th_FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited: