Crown Offroad's New Aux Switch Panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crown Offroad is pleased to present our new overhead auxiliary switch panel for your '09-14 F15o and Raptor. Have you run out of interior switches or are just looking to add more electrical parts and components? Our switch panel offers six additional LED illuminated toggle switches mounted in a custom CNC'ed steel switch plate. Each plate is powder coated matte black to offer years of worry free use. Black phosphate or stainless steel mounting hardware is included with the purchase of the switch panel. Toggle switch LED's are offered in four colors: blue, red, amber and green.

Retailing for $59, but now through the end of the month priced at $49 with free shipping. Get your new overhead switch panel today.

Link: Welcome to Crown Offroad - "Life Begins Where the Pavement Ends"

AuxSwitchPanel_zpsirwymg6u.jpg

image_zpse01e715b.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

ST9XCE5.jpg

raptrcrzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Those look fantastic! nice clean flush look. may look into it for my truck.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I would've known about this before I installed mine I would've utilized this switch interface instead. While you can't customize the switch covers it is still a clean setup

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These look awesome. Can I download the instructions from somewhere on removing the headliner? That'd be my biggest fear.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These look awesome. Can I download the instructions from somewhere on removing the headliner? That'd be my biggest fear.

The headliner is very easy. You only have to drop it down partially and the visor screws are all that need removed other than the a pillar.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much space is back where this mounts? I would probably want to change out the switches for some black push buttons.

My plan was to install a second set of factory in the useless space on the right where they have the little shelf. But I want a switch that does latching as well as momentary so I can use it for strobe control for my rear amber install