Boatec Fenders & Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We're making some great deals so far. Don't miss out on these prices. We're not going anywhere, but the weather is going to get nice and the Raptors Runs are already starting to begin. If you're close to Galesburg, IL, we can help with installation......

ziechman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Would u be also able to offer line-x platinum for the flares instead of raptor liner? Would like to match my bumper. The raptor liner looks slightly different.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice. Would u be also able to offer line-x platinum for the flares instead of raptor liner? Would like to match my bumper. The raptor liner looks slightly different.

We have a Line-X dealer near us. I would have to get a price quote from them, but that could be doable. Not sure if you would want to Line-X them prior to painting the rest of the fender, but I'll ask them and see what they think.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Where da hell is Galesburg? Wisconsin side?:baby:

We're on the Alabama side of Wisconsin!

ziechman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boatec Fenders & Liners

Do the fiberglass fenders come with new flares or are the old stock ones needed to put on fiberglass? If boatec comes with new are they removable like the stock ones to be able to completely wrap the flares with line-x?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the fiberglass fenders come with new flares or are the old stock ones needed to put on fiberglass? If boatec comes with new are they removable like the stock ones to be able to completely wrap the flares with line-x?

The flares are molded into the fender. All one piece. They can be shot with Line-X, but I would suggest doing that after painting them so that the lines look good.

If you look at the first picture on this thread, I coated the flare after the fender had been painted. There is a pretty decent line to follow in the mold, and they really look like separate pieces when they are done correctly.

Last edited: