Boatec Fenders & Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New thread for Boatec fenders and fender liners. Please PM us Jon @2014RubyRed or Chris @CrownOffroad with any questions or for quotes.

Commence conversation now...

For all of you visually inclined folks:

IMG_1922_zpsgbzg9uzp.jpg

IMG_1843_zpsihemp3en.jpg

Note: includes Raptor Liner spray on bedliner
IMG_1857_zpshwddrugw.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you go fellers! Let us know of you have any questions. We have some great deals in place for this thread. Not a group buy thread, but simply a place to come to discuss these great fenders and inner liners and the prices that we can offer anyone, anytime......

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But I want to feel special.

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious, how difficult would it be to retrofit the liners with Fiberwerx fenders?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need fenders and liners! Those look nice. Curious how the hold up to some abuse.

--Cheers

So far so good. I coated the inside of the finders and both sides of the inner liners with 3 coats of Raptor Liner to add a little more strength. No spider webbing or rock chips, yet. The fenders are made pretty thick and finished on both sides, so they are real good quality. Out of the box they look and fit like stock.

The inner liners are bullet proof. When you get them all mounted up, it almost feels like you could stand on them! They really support the fenders well, adding to the overall stability and strength of the system.

If you check out the original Crown group buy thread, there a few more pics.

Let me know if you'd like some more pics of the install or have any other questions.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Just curious, how difficult would it be to retrofit the liners with Fiberwerx fenders?

I'm not sure how the flare of the Fiberwerx would line up with the ADD Inner Liners. I asked the same question of ADD, and they said they didn't think they would work. But, I feel like they could be skinned-down and made to fit....