Are you ready for The Perfect Fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
At SnugTop our mission is to design, manufacture, and sell the highest quality products for your satisfaction. Our products are known and requested worldwide and are used with confidence by all the most respected truck brands. SnugTop’s styles are fresh and original, flowing seamlessly with your Raptor and holding to our strict standards enables us to deliver what no one else can – The pride of owning the very best and The Perfect Fit.

Here is a chart so you can see what we offer for the Raptor!

tumblr_nc1ymhFWf01tdy8vfo1_500.jpg

Check it out! --> http://www.snugtop.com/make/ford
Find a dealer: http://www.snugtop.com/dealer-locator.aspx

olk

Reaction score
Hi!

Looking to get Snugtop XTR for '12 Black Screw before shipping the whole unit to Europe. Raptor is in Pompano Beach, Florida. Whom to talk to?

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look like there is a dealer close to me in Georgia. I like the aero sport...

OP
OP
SNUGTOP

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
Hi!

Looking to get Snugtop XTR for '12 Black Screw before shipping the whole unit to Europe. Raptor is in Pompano Beach, Florida. Whom to talk to?

Hello olk & Jay9722

MID AMERICA TRUCK TOPS would be the best contact for Georgia and Pompano Beach, Florida.

You can see their contact info at this link.
MID AMERICA TRUCK TOPS - SnugTop Authorized Dealer | Snugtop

Thank you for your interest in SnugTop!

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, they are 600 miles from me. A 10 hour drive or shipping costs from MO kind of puts this out of consideration.