Show us your SnugTop!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
Hey FORD RAPTOR FORUM Members!

We want to see your SnugTop! At work, at play, even everyday!

Post them up and show them off!

:favorites13:

OP
OP
SNUGTOP

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
Haha very funny.

But this is a SNUGTOP! (our XTR Model)

tumblr_nc2gv9Mcqn1tdy8vfo1_500.jpg

A SNUGTOP is a Fiberglass Shell that fits on the back of your truck providing extra room, protection and utility!

OP
OP
SNUGTOP

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
What does something like the XTR cost for a 2014 SCREW?
For the best quote I would recommend checking with one of your local Authorized SNUGTOP dealers. --> Find Authorized SnugTop Dealer - Truck Caps, Tonneau Covers and Camper Shells

I'd like to know how much off road testing has been done? Including jumps.
People use SNUGTOPs daily, while camping, off-road, on the track, and many other aspects that make life fun. As far as testing... you will have to stay tuned, wait and see.

Jay9722

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually YukonJoe asked about off-road testing not Jay9722. I just wanted a ballpark on price without having to check with authorized dealers since you are Snugtop...

OP
OP
SNUGTOP

SNUGTOP

Reaction score
Actually YukonJoe asked about off-road testing not Jay9722. I just wanted a ballpark on price without having to check with authorized dealers since you are Snugtop...

Hi Jay,

That was strange I'm not sure why it quoted Joe. Thanks for pointing it out.

As far as a ballpark. It is really hard to give you one without knowing a lot more information; accessories, features, Snugtop model, bed size, cab size, year, and more. It could be anywhere from $1800 to $3500. Just depends on what you are looking for. I would be more then happy to help you with contacting a dealer if you need assistance. Just shoot me a PM.