RSIWORKS "Rise of The Phoenix" Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'd like to start off by giving a big Thank You to Joe"scrap man" for allowing us to tare up his property and Dave "dfass16" for laying out a beautiful coarse.
Without these 2 individuals this would not have been possible.
This land may have been a scrap yard but the views and scenery that it offered was breathtaking to say the least. Holding this event in the fall offer all of us
a chance to trail through some amazing color changing trees while offering a panoramic view of the hill side.
GLRE out did themselves again, a track that was completely catered to the Raptors giving us a taste of everything from jumps, in and out turns and extreme elevation changes.
One thing that set them above all tracks that I've attended was the fact that during intermissions / track breaks Joe and Dave would go out and GROOM the track, yes you heard right.
They spent the extra time to go out and re-form the track from any damage that was caused by the little bit of rain we had through out the day.
Never have I been to an event that wished to provide these kind of accommodations to it's participants.
I enjoyed meeting everyone and was honored to be the main sponsor of this event.
Thank you everyone that came out and I hope to see everyone again next year and possibly have this event grow even bigger.

I'd also like to personally thank

Mark, Jason and especially Heather

I composed a small video to give everyone a feel of what went on at this event.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kshbVPbI1zo

:crazy:

Last edited: