The Next GLRE event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is the very limited amount of raptor event (less than 20) that's next if I recall.

If you are refrencing spring 15 then I thought that is only an email blast with the first responders getting in. I am hoping he is talking about the next time attack event.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was assuming another rise of the Phoenix event. Or at least at that location. If it is, there is no reason the spots shouldn't sell out in less than ten minutes. Absolutely awesome track.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was assuming another rise of the Phoenix event. Or at least at that location. If it is, there is no reason the spots shouldn't sell out in less than ten minutes. Absolutely awesome track.

Was it limited to a certain number last time? Didn't go so idk.

joekai

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I thought there were talks of a spring version.......I hope so.......I didn't have my tuner at that time.