The 2015 SnoBall presented by ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wilson If you can't go I may want your ticket. I'm going through winter withdrawal. The new video made me very upset I don't have a ticket. Cash will come with coffee. Oh and is there a 2016 thread started yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Wilson If you can't go I may want your ticket. I'm going through winter withdrawal. The new video made me very upset I don't have a ticket. Cash will come with coffee. Oh and is there a 2016 thread started yet?

What video?
And I don't think @Wilson has a ticket.
And if you got the winter withdraw blues, keep am eye on the 2016 thread. There are still a few spots available.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I do not have a ticket. My. Normal codriver can not take any time off in January anymore so if I ever got the chance to go again I'd need want a codriver for the event. I'm. Trying not to beg my way in as a.codriver. u5 if s9me one needed one I might. E perswaded