2015 Snoball: Preregistration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hanging onto my Michigan stickers, just in case I get lucky. My biggest fear is I won't see when registration opens soon enough because I will be busy with work.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hanging onto my Michigan stickers, just in case I get lucky. My biggest fear is I won't see when registration opens soon enough because I will be busy with work.

I'm sure Kankry will provide everyone with an advanced notice to allow everyone with an equal opportunity.

If it were me. I'd open up registration on a Sunday around 3pm EST which would allow everyone the opportunity to see this in advance and get ready to hit the button.

I'm sure he's got this figured out the best way to allow everyone the best opportunity to go...

They are a class act!

D

Deleted member 12951

I'm sure Kankry will provide everyone with an advanced notice to allow everyone with an equal opportunity.

If it were me. I'd open up registration on a Sunday around 3pm EST which would allow everyone the opportunity to see this in advance and get ready to hit the button.

I'm sure he's got this figured out the best way to allow everyone the best opportunity to go...

They are a class act!

Last time, Snoball 2014 registration opened on Oct 21st at 9:34am, that was a Monday.

EDIT: and it sold out in less than 2 hours, by 11:29am!!

So yeah, I am worried.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will give everyone advance notice when it's going to open.

Everyone has days and times that don't work. We try to cater to the masses.

Jason