Lyon's - Luxury Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing this I want the one piece front clip even more now. Beautiful truck I'm jealous! Did you guys go McNeil racing or which clip did you run with if you don't mind me asking?

OP
OP
Baja Kits

Baja Kits

Reaction score
How does ProCharger stack up against whipple, and the others? I have a PC on a '65 Cornet and it has been awesome!
@bajakits Have you as builders tried a few different ones? Which would you use on your personal setup?

We have used whipple and others in the past before the Raptor and the 6.2L came out but since then we've stuck with the Procharger package as the power is consistent, package as a whole is reliable and they have great customer service which we always value.

Right now we have two Hennessy Velociraptors in the shop getting suspension work done, I haven't personally driven these in the dirt to compare but stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

After seeing this I want the one piece front clip even more now. Beautiful truck I'm jealous! Did you guys go McNeil racing or which clip did you run with if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you! This front clip is made by Fiberwerx

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome...that's almost exactly what I would like to do. Sent you a PM with some questions :)

Not sure I really want the answers LOL

Sweet build!