Sept. 12-14 Silver Lake,MI Meet/greet & ride alongs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Yup, packing up the toys and heading up to pound some sand in good ole silver lake. It's a great weekend to go, with applefest going on as well, car show and barbecue vendors is always good.

Not that silver lake requires an invitation, but it would be great to meet some members here, and give some ride alongs. No, not in the raptor ((well I could, but I would imagine you would rather drive your own lol)) but to ride in our 800hp long travel buggy!

My weekend is going to be a mixture of vehicles that I will be in (buggy, raptor, dirt bike) so if you want to meet up, let me know otherwise you prolly won't be able to catch up or find me haha.

Also a great chance to see some SVC hardparts up close and personal. There's always a meet & greet special price! :)

Let me know, because it would be great to meet ya'll! See ya in the sand.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, since I have place near there, and I have a funeral to go to thursday, I just might make it up to say hi... I do need to do a few things at my place anyways.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Well, since I have place near there, and I have a funeral to go to thursday, I just might make it up to say hi... I do need to do a few things at my place anyways.
Sorry to hear your traveling for a funeral. That's never a fun trip.

Not sure if I can make it up this weekend.
Well if you do, post up. I'll be checking on this thread throughout the trip.

Would love to but have to work.

I have to "work" as well.... :ROFLJest:

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still trying to find a way to get up there this year. Would love to go this weekend but doubt I can make it. Killing me too I really want to test out the new suspension at a familiar spot.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Still trying to find a way to get up there this year. Would love to go this weekend but doubt I can make it. Killing me too I really want to test out the new suspension at a familiar spot.

I know how it is. I've been way too busythis year, but I just said screw it let's go. Need to get away.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The kids keep asking when we are going to the dunes. Figured we would have been at least twice by now. Still haven't made it.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Gonna be thrashing on this kit this weekend :)
IMG_20140907_172708_977_zpslanbvyuc.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

As well as this...
eBay%20039_zpsqtlor1wf.jpg