Now proudly a dealer for BLACK WIDOW EXHAUST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
We are happy to announce we are now dealers for Black Widow Exhaust!!

maxresdefault_zpsbpqb6le8.jpg

Once again were choosing to work with the best in the industry, and Black Widow has proven they make very high quality (and very good sounding) mufflers, and they back them up with a 2 Million mile warranty!

We not only plan on providing these mufflers to you, but we are also going to be building made-to-order, pre-welded setups, that will allow you to easily remove your old stock system and quickly install your new Black Widow muffler system without having to take your truck to a muffler shop.

Black Widow products will be available on our website within a few days! In the meantime, please feel free to shoot us a PM or email to purchase. We are starting with a 5% off discount on all mufflers for the whole month of December!

GET BITTEN!

253857773_zpsn90ytwhf.jpg

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@HAYNES OFFROAD I'm thinking about maybe snagging one of these if you're going to be offering it ready to go out of the box. I've been running nothing from the flange back for quite awhile since my SW exhaust fiasco. I've had a Flowmaster 10 series sitting in my garage brand new in the box for months just being to lazy to get the flange and a turndown welded on lol. Is there different aggressiveness levels for these? I'm looking for the most aggressive sounding one and just need a flange and turndown on it. If you can do that shoot me a PM with a price. Thanks.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
@HAYNES OFFROAD I'm thinking about maybe snagging one of these if you're going to be offering it ready to go out of the box. I've been running nothing from the flange back for quite awhile since my SW exhaust fiasco. I've had a Flowmaster 10 series sitting in my garage brand new in the box for months just being to lazy to get the flange and a turndown welded on lol. Is there different aggressiveness levels for these? I'm looking for the most aggressive sounding one and just need a flange and turndown on it. If you can do that shoot me a PM with a price. Thanks.

Sounds good. I'll shoot you a PM with details and get more info from ya as soon as I get back to the shop!

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I've been testing this muffler for the last 3 months and I can honestly tell you that I get a huge smile knowing I'm about to drive my Raptor!!!

At freeway speeds it sounds just like our Venom 250 muffler, but when you get on it you know you've welded a pure race muffler on your truck!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 122