HAYNES OFFROAD Winter SALE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting the upgrade mod itch, huh?
First you said you weren't going to be upgrading anything soon and then all of a sudden its major upgrade after another. Win the lottery or something?

Haha, I was just saying to a buddy at work tonight about how 2 weeks ago I was happy with the stock suspension for now, then BAM!! I think I drank some of the bacon flavoured kool-aid that @Jimbo had

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
For those that have pm'd me about the random daily deal, I will hold those prices for a few days. I understand it takes some time to get things in order for bigger purchases! That grace period goes for all future random daily deals as well!!!

Next daily deal coming soon! If you want the A.B.S. deal, be sure to PM me before the next daily deal!! :)

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Day 2 random daily deal

Day 2's Random Daily Deal is.....​

One Pair of BAJA DESIGNS XL PRO led lights

AND

FREE NO CUT HOOD MOUNTS

AND

FREE SHIPPING!!!

IMG_20150220_101550_zps9ohmrfsc.jpg

With a 4,300 lumen count and power draw of 42 watts, the XL Pro is the only single housing LED auxiliary light on the market that has the distance of an 8” HID with the smooth spread of an LED. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. The XL Pro includes three interchangeable lenses, and is capable of covering more lighting zones than any other light on the market. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection

Dont forget you have to PM me to lock in your price!!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone run the XL Pro's on a hood mount yet? I had considered them but did not see an option for a spot only pattern. Would think the hybrid would throw too much light on the hood.

OP
OP
HAYNES OFFROAD

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Dont miss out on the daily deals!! Once the next daily deal is posted up, the previous items sale price goes back to the normal sale price.