Haynes Offroad - FANTASTIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I just want to give a huge thanks to Joseph Haynes. I ended up getting the Deaver +3's and the SVC ABS kit and had Joseph do the install. He's about 100 miles away from me and I took the trek the other day. He is a great guy to deal with, probably exchanged 100 PM's to this point with questions, thoughts, and other details. I left my house around 5:30am and got down to him around 7am. Pull into the shop and he has Starbucks coffee and a breakfast sandwich waiting. We talk briefly and bam, he's already working on the truck. Granted, the shop has anything and everything, so I was wandering and asking questions left and right. If I wasn't there, he would have been able to get it done a whole lot faster, but I was talking about future mods, TRR in April, etc :ROFLJest:

I also got to meet his Dad, Tim - who was Joseph's sidekick for the install; as I was too busy checking out FRF, drinking Starbucks, and admiring the other toys. Tim was also great, man of many hats, and was a pleasure to meet and talk to.

Joseph mentioned a few things to pay attention to, where I'd notice the differences. On my drive home, I immediately noticed how the rear of the truck was firm, but soft at the same time. He mentioned the rear will now out-handle the front... which I felt, and will eventually change over to some 3.0's - thanks Joseph!

All-in-all, Joseph was phenomenal to work with, and I will gladly be doing business with him again, as should all of you.

Thanks again, and we'll be talking soon!

:cheers:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
It was great working with you Jim! I truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you and was an absolute pleasure having you hang around to talk to! Yea it could of got done a bit quicker if you weren't there, but we feel having the company of fellow enthusiasts is more enjoyable, after all, this is all of our passion!

Haha I'm glad you enjoyed my dads company, he definitely has lots to talk about and most certainly a man of many many hats (autobody, painter, racing, fabricator, master carpenter, contractor, the list goes on...) and is whom I've had the opportunity to learn so much from.

Thanks again for the kind words @Jimbo I look forward to our next meeting!

-Joseph Haynes