Just released brand new Spyder LED tail lights for your Ford F-150

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious how they are holding up as I don't see many that are using them. Just looking at pictures I agree the Spyder lights appear to be built much better. From what I see they only have a 90 day warranty or is it one year? I have seen both; just don't want to through away my money.

They are sealed nice and tight so no dust when off-road and I have had no issues with them. Spyder has 90 day warranty but you can find these in the $175 range shipped.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I like the black/smoke'd ones... but not ready to do anything to cosmetics yet.

JoshLEO137

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, those look pretty good. Where are you finding them for $175 though? I see there are the lower quality Spyder ones for around $150 but not the better quality ones.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics, those look pretty good. Where are you finding them for $175 though? I see there are the lower quality Spyder ones for around $150 but not the better quality ones.

I was wrong it was $230 on Amazon the $175 was my Spec-D

JoshLEO137

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wrong it was $230 on Amazon the $175 was my Spec-D

Ok, that's what I was wondering, I see CAR id has them for right around there so I will probably just go with them as a forum vendor. I just need to decide on which ones I need to get now. Thanks again for your help.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, that's what I was wondering, I see CAR id has them for right around there so I will probably just go with them as a forum vendor. I just need to decide on which ones I need to get now. Thanks again for your help.

I ordered my Spec D from tails from @carid and they were very customer oriented. Good company. They'll take good care of you.