Custom LED Tail lights for F150 by ANZO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good call waiting for a response first. Do the anzo and SpecD resistors have the same plug connector? They look very bright in your pics. Hopefully lasts me longer than the SpecD.
keep us informed.

Yep same plug. The Anzo resistors are in a Grey plastic housing while the Spec D's have a Gold aluminum heat sink style housing.

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very uncommon issue with these lights, as we already sold about a dozen of them and haven't receive any hyper flashing reports. I already requested needed details in a PM and we will set everything up for you as soon as possible!

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a set of these Anzos Mar 10th. Got a call from CarID now saying they are on back order from Anzo and they will ship in 4-6 weeks.
Just thought I'd pass that on to prospective buyers.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's very uncommon issue with these lights, as we already sold about a dozen of them and haven't receive any hyper flashing reports. I already requested needed details in a PM and we will set everything up for you as soon as possible!

So, I received the replacement load resistor boxes form CariD and they measure the same as the original one supplied with the lights; 8.0 Ohms and still hyper flash. It appears that CariD has also shipped additional smaller resistors which I have not yet received, and I assume they expect me to connect them in some fashion to the wiring, most likely via vampire connections. This will not be an acceptable solution for me and I will not be installing them.

Now what I have found out is that for 2014 Raptors, the magic load resistance needed is 6.0 Ohms (at least for mine) to eliminate hyper flash with LED tail lights.

CariD, I would prefer to have the correct Ohm rated resistor boxes sent to replace the originals as a plug and play solution.

Thanks for the support.

R,
HAP

OP
OP
carid

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, forwarded to our tech desk, they will email you back shortly.
If you prefer to communicate by phone, just call us in directly at 800-505-3274