Whipple Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit is solid.

Tasca Ford does a lot of development for Whipple/FRPP setups and has some time in the Raptor kit ;)

Call Dennis @ Tasca; they'll set you up.

Jared/Matt @ Lethal Performance also can set you up with just the kit as well.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kit is solid.

Tasca Ford does a lot of development for Whipple/FRPP setups and has some time in the Raptor kit ;)

Call Dennis @ Tasca; they'll set you up.

Jared/Matt @ Lethal Performance also can set you up with just the kit as well.

Heads up about Tasca Ford guys/gals: Buying parts is great..do NOT let them install anything. This is a company that built and shipped Shelby's without PCV valves. :WTF: and if they were installed, they were in backwards. Tasca used to be a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be heading to Torq in the next 2 weeks to get one of the first production kits installed...... I can't wait!

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heads up about Tasca Ford guys/gals: Buying parts is great..do NOT let them install anything. This is a company that built and shipped Shelby's without PCV valves. :WTF: and if they were installed, they were in backwards. Tasca used to be a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop.

Interesting, I didn't know you could install a PCV valve backwards really :Grenade:

I really only deal with Dennis, so I can't vouch for installs. Just his tuning work.

To the best of my knowledge, they are still the east cost Shelby Auth. Modshop

Tasca Mod Shop