Whipple install then what about tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

florchak

Reaction score
Installing a Whipple on my STOCK raptor but when I am done I know I have to get it tuned. What do you suggest I do? Where do you suggest I go? Should I just call 5 star or similar and tell them what I installed and they give me the proper tune????

Thanks in advance..

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing a Whipple on my STOCK raptor but when I am done I know I have to get it tuned. What do you suggest I do? Where do you suggest I go? Should I just call 5 star or similar and tell them what I installed and they give me the proper tune????

Thanks in advance..

Call JDM, although it might take a while so the sooner you do the better ...

Gilligan

Reaction score
SVC would be my go to, quick turn around too I had my tuner and tune in under a week.

Won't go wrong with JDM either tho

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't use the Whipple one for long. It is atrocious. I am having JDM put on as we speak. Actually getting kooks exhaust done now as well. Will let you know how it goes. Also putting smaller pulley on SC. Supposed to gain 100hp with these 3 additions. Seems like a lot. Pretty fired up to drive it.