Whipple Gen III Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rule of thumb is around 700 at the crank with stock internals and stock fuel pump.

damn bro your at that now. I dont know the exact numbers so I just use 20% power loss 700 - 140 = 560
I bet you hit 600 after the injectors and tune are done. will you turn it down?
im gonna run the Whipple tune even if the numbers are low but if the drivability is sacked Im getting JDM tune. prob the same one you will be running lol. thanks for doing the leg work.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't take my words as a baseline for tuning, I will make a decision after consultation with Jim Sr and evaluation of all the options and the numbers after the dyno. Jim Sr is a well-known tuner in Ford Performance community and his expertise and knowledge will play important role in my decision.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't take my words as a baseline for tuning, I will make a decision after consultation with Jim Sr and evaluation of all the options and the numbers after the dyno. Jim Sr is a well-known tuner in Ford Performance community and his expertise and knowledge will play important role in my decision.

LOL dont worry I'm not!

OP
OP
JimIII@JDM

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What about Roush, How to get the Max?

We offer smaller pulley's, bigger throttle body's, tuning, and more that can get your Roush to the 700 HP (550+ RWHP) mark too!

When all said and done Metro's truck should be close to 600 RWHP or easily 750+ HP at the motor. Safety is all a matter of making sure there is no detonation. So tuning and fuel quality will be imperative.