Whipple 2.9 Ford Raptor 6.2 preorder!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Other Kit Contents:
- MSD Fuel Pump Booster
- Ford Racing/Siemens 63lb/hr Fuel Injectors
- Programming

The all-new system features Whipple’s massive oversized air-to-water intercooler for unmatched cooling capacity, a unique front feed W175ax (a whopping 2.9 liters) integrated Whipple twin-screw supercharger that reaches 99% volumetric efficiency and industry leading power potential. The unique intercooled bypass system offers better acceleration and less than 1hp of consumption during cruising for excellent fuel economy. While others claim, Whipple Superchargers simply deliver more power per pound of boost than any other supercharger on the market today. Kit's come standard with a 4.00"

* Only twin-screw that’s 50-state emissions legal
* Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 2.3L roots-type systems
* Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
* Integrated Crusher ™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
* Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
* Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm, 105mm and 112mm TB’s that outflow others 110mm
* Big Mouth Whipple Crusher ™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
* Crusher™ 123mm air inlet system that outflows competition
* Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
* Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
* Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes
* Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
* Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
* Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
* Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
* Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
* Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
* More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
* Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
* Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
* Optional 4.5 liter supercharger for race applications
* Optional window or heat extractor hood
* No internal modifications required
* Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
* Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
* Plug and play wiring, no cutting or splicing
* High flow air filter system
* Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
* Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety (carbon fiber optional)
* OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
* Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
* Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
* Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 112mm)
* Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
* 3 minute pulley changes
* 1 year warranty

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So they also make a 4.5L as well? Just making sure i read that right and does anyone know if they do or don't keep the factory warranty?

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it. The price is $2,000. Is that just for a pre-order, or is that the actual price of the kit?!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So they also make a 4.5L as well? Just making sure i read that right and does anyone know if they do or don't keep the factory warranty?

This is interesting. Cuz i haven't heard anything about the 4.5L yet. I'm thinking the 2.9L will keep warranty and the 4.5L won't.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is interesting. Cuz i haven't heard anything about the 4.5L yet. I'm thinking the 2.9L will keep warranty and the 4.5L won't.

Yeah I'm with you on this. Thats why I think there is a good chance the warranty will stay on the base model SC and the 4" pulley. Anything after that probably voids it. I would be happy with the base model and the tune. The factory tune is..... well it sucks.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't get it. The price is $2,000. Is that just for a pre-order, or is that the actual price of the kit?!

That is just the pre order price.. Heard somewhere the price was going to be around 6-7k for the kit (not installed). I am sure just like everything else this is subject to change.