Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the 5-Star and throttle response is better and shift points are more like the off-road setting.

Reaction score
Even though I don't have a Raptor yet I have experience with Hand Held tuners used on Modular Ford motors. My vote would have to be for SCT. But when choosing you should also ask who ever you are planning to use to do your dyno or custom tuning which software they are most comfortable with. The guy I use for all my tuning (Eric Brooks) will tune with just about any software. The most popular tuner for pretty much all Fords is SCT.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have yet to find someone that does O2 simulators because I myself want to go catless with a set of Stainless Works headers.

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with Ironman I didn't waste any time putting a AFE Stage 2 and a 5 star tune in my truck and like he said it woke up the beast in the truck... I have yet to do headers but I did stainless cat-back side exit (lightening style) and love it as well! I have had 3 other truck owners buy this setup exactly bc they loved it as well... went to a meet n greet n guy had SW headers sounded EVEN BETTER lol but sound is preference as for voiding the warranty kinda depends on where you take it and how strict they are if I were to take it in I would change out the CAI n put on stock tune and run it for a week (depends how far back the mech looks in the log)

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5 Star with Performance Tune for me.

They have Economical and Towing too.

When 5 star has a deal going, they usually offer 3 tunes for the price so you can get one of each.