Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reyesahr

Reaction score
Performance tuners

witch programmer or tuner do you have and why did you pick it.
I'm trying to make my decision soon. I was considering afe cai and x4 programmer combination. AND GO!

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the X4 as it's compatible with SVC (recommended) and 5-star. As well as a host of others. Don't buy a tuner with canned tune. Stick with factory air box with a high flow air filter.

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya definitely go with the SCT x4. I have the SVC tune and I'm pretty happy with it. Plus if you want something tweaked or changed all you have to do is call Jeff and send him a data log and they'll do anything you want to it. I've purchase a bunch of stuff through SVC and there customer service is top notch.

Reaction score
Anyone on here ever used the Livewire Tuner?

The Livewire TS is the way to go. I bought mine from 5* with the Roush tune and it works like a dream. Throttle response is substantially higher, speed limiter is gone, and the custom gauges look amazing.

Attachments

• DSC01202.jpg
    DSC01202.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 208

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uploaded my 5 Star 93 performance tune with an S&B intake and i'm very happy. Really woke the truck up. Shifts are crisp, not too harsh. Throttle response and sound are greatly improved. Whole new truck.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SCT x4 with a SVC tune that has been data logged from another member but we have the same trucks and computer codes plus I can get great 93 octane. Holy moly I have to feather the throttle at a red light or I am spinning the tires when I take off. The shifting holds better but is smooth and 3/4 to Wot push on the pedal is just seat of the pants fun. Also on a cold start my Borla exhaust sounds great

Reaction score
What type of CAI would you guys think best fits the SVC Tune with the SCT X4 programmer? I see on their site they have the K&N intake. Trucks mostly used for pavement driving, but want that extra power at the foot!

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the AFE Stage 2 and it's good but I really like the look & quality of the S&B intake.

1-2014F150Raptor62LSBColdAirIntakeKit(Cleanable)00.jpg