Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Out of box tune (SCT, whoever)

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Factory

Votes: 69 26.8%
  • Other (name what you have)

Votes: 44 17.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilligan

Reaction score
Look into SVC, I can't speak for livernois but I will say I wouldn't recommend 5star to my worst enemy

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard much about Livernois on here. Had 5 star. Now on SVC and staying there.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SVC price of $550 for SCT X4 with tune WAY TOO HIGH! Find good dyno shop!

Some may argue with you on this. The money you save from wear on drivetrain will long be worth the extra dollar up front. We have done extensive testing with different mods, and have done countless datalogs until we found a tune that we found was perfect. Our tuners extensive training form ford/ and history with ford racing is what instantly seperates him from the rest. Is the price higher then the rest, yes. But we do have great vendors like Haynes offroad offering discounts. We as well offer forum discounts to members who call in directly.

-Jeff

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
SVC price of $550 for SCT X4 with tune WAY TOO HIGH! Find good dyno shop!

I completely disagree. Most dyno tunes from reputable shops will end up costing about the same, if not more. I've been there and done that many times. Being charged hourly for dyno adds up very quickly. Not to mention the stress your powertrain takes trying to extract every hp/trq possible.

Also the time you'll spend finding a good tuner that know what they are doing. Then also the fuel cost of driving or (eeek) trailering your truck to that shop if they are any distance away.

The SVC tune is great (like other plug and play setups) that it can be done in your garage or driveway in minutes, on your own time, very easily.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Some may argue with you on this.

-Jeff

Haha Yea. That would be me.:ROFLJest:

wwillmon

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I guess i missed SVC in my research. Hayes Offroad, how would i go about ordering from you?

Meyercord

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will be completely satisfied with the svc tune and the support you will receive from Jeff and the rest of the svc crew. I can't speak on Haynes from personal experience, but he seems like a good dude.

Baddoug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I'll get in on some 10% off! I don't have my Raptor yet but I do have a pile of goodies for it and I think a Tuner needs to be thrown in it!! September the 5th my long wait will be over and so will any money savings!! Ah, it's just money, I'll make some more!!

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

PM sent Haynes Off-road!