VPM TVS Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCam

Reaction score
I have a 2012 SVT and have a buddy who wants to sell his Supercharger to me. 6000 miles on it.

Pros and cons with the addition? Extra maintenance for the Supercharger?

Price is right. Input is appreciated

https://www.vmpperformance.com/VMP-TVS-Supercharger-kit-for-6-2L-Raptor-F150-St-p/vmptvs6.2l-421820.htm

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will love it even better with a JDM tune and proper set-up guidance from him.
R,
HAP

Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Yes, complete. 3500$ plus cost to install. Includes an X4 Tuner

So first off, yes do it. That is a smoking deal!

Second you don't have a lot of miles on the engine already I have heard people putting a SC on with higher miles than that.

VMP uses the TVS blower same as Roush. I have heard others say they love the VMP tune. Since it's all their own hardware I would imagine they have a decent idea on how to get it tuned up.

Does the kit have the 67mm TB and what pulley size is included? I am just asking out of curiosity because I am thinking of buying a smaller pulley and the 67 throttle body for my Roush from them. We will see where I sit if I need it after I get my tune done, I just started the tune today...

OP
OP
R

RCam

Reaction score
So first off, yes do it. That is a smoking deal!

Second you don't have a lot of miles on the engine already I have heard people putting a SC on with higher miles than that.

VMP uses the TVS blower same as Roush. I have heard others say they love the VMP tune. Since it's all their own hardware I would imagine they have a decent idea on how to get it tuned up.

Does the kit have the 67mm TB and what pulley size is included? I am just asking out of curiosity because I am thinking of buying a smaller pulley and the 67 throttle body for my Roush from them. We will see where I sit if I need it after I get my tune done, I just started the tune today...

Yes 67 mm and a custom lower pulley