Vortech Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how to upload the photo that was sent to my phone from the guys at Vortech so I uploaded it to my album on my profile. That photo was in the mock up stage but it should give some insight. I was told the blower should support 750 hp. Enjoy!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Here ya go Blu!

1219-vortech-s-c-aftercooler.jpg

OP
OP
Bluoval1118

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ironman! Appreciate it. Don't mind the mud all over everything ,Arizona clay tends to stain plastic and rubber! LOL

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a Vortech Supercharger on my C-5 Vette. I pullied down to run 11 #s Boost. I blew up one and Vortech sent me a new blower for nothing. Even paid the labor to install. Great to work with even if they are from CA.

There are two versions normal and quiet. The normal sounds great! I also ordered the poslished one. But it was on a Vette!

OP
OP
Bluoval1118

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the guys at Vortech sent me some new, different photos of the set up but asked me not to share them. I will respect thier wishes but gladly post them while I am at the SEMA show. It looks very good in my opinion but I am waiting on numbers and more details on the kit from them. I will keep everyone posted,

OP
OP
Bluoval1118

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was at the SEMA show last week and I got to see my truck for the first time in months. I was happy with what I saw and I am happy that the guys at Vortech like constructive criticism. I made a few recommendations to them after I saw the truck. I told them that a sealed air box with some sort of ducting would be a good idea since I do like to get my truck muddy and then a relocation of the heat exchanger. It was placed down in front of the bumper and wasn't getting much airflow. It is going to be moved up towards the middle of the radiator. Her are a few pics.

OP
OP
Bluoval1118

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also talked to the engineers today. The Powercooler will be larger, there are talks of running a secondary belt instead of just one belt. It will be a ten rib belt with a new harmonic balancer. it will also be the possibility to upgrade the supercharger for those with forged internals, cams, etc.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man thats clean looking... They did a nice job. I like the black tube look really looks almost stock... Nice job!!!