Which twin turbo system should I put in my 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm looking into wanting a twin turbo system for my 2013
Any recommendations ? Wanting also an exhaust system the can do mild and wild so to speak. Just starting my research and hoping guys/girls that have done this can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
What's your end goal?

I ask, as you can make nice power out of a SC, and still safely support the other limitations in the drivetrain VS. tons of power in a TT setup and risk consequential damage to other components.

OP
OP
K

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
End goal is to make it go faster and sound like a beast
SC . Which one would you recommend

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks for the shoutout @Jimbo

Yes the SVC/whipple package is a very well put togethor setup. You would be looking at 685hp here... (even more with headers) Your end goal of going faster is definitly acheived. Lol. Raptor Whipple SC packaged and tuned by SVC

We can also help get you setup with a custom exhaust setup to get the mild/wild sound your looking for.

Give me a shout, ill get you taken care of.

-Joseph Haynes

OP
OP
K

kscarguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-Joseph hook a brother up.

PM about your setup from engine to exhaust

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all , I'm looking into wanting a twin turbo system for my 2013
Any recommendations ? Wanting also an exhaust system the can do mild and wild so to speak. Just starting my research and hoping guys/girls that have done this can help steer me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Turbo is the last route I would go only because of the difficulty for install and lack of good supporting kits available for a Raptor. Requires a lot of modification most of the time to fit these systems as well.

We have sold and installed several hundred Roush or Whipple Supercharger units which we offer as a complete package here on our site. Check them out sometime, they are the most complete and proven supercharger kits developed for a Raptor! RAPTOR - 2010-2014 RAPTOR 6.2L - Superchargers - JDM Engineering

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KSCARGUY, I'd also be in for a reliable turbo setup, everyone on this site is so quick to jump all over sc nuts because plenty of them have been done and proven. That's cool and all, but that sort of logic leads to stagnation and a lack of innovation. Having owned Turbo, Supercharged, and Nitrous applications on different vehicles, my preference for fun factor is hands down turbo any day of the week. Not knocking any other option, they are all fun.