Twin Turbo Ford Raptor is HERE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CK@UPP

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm CK with Underpressure Power & Performance (UPP) located here in Colorado Springs. We've been in the performance business for a little over 10yrs now, and developing turbo kits for the last 5. Up until this point we've done alot of GM LS engines including C5 Corvette, C6 Corvette, GTO, 2010 Camaro, G8, and now we're proud to release our lineup for the Ford Raptor 6.2L!

This is an all inclusive kit, with up-pipes, down-pipes, turbos, intercooler, intercooler piping, silicone couplers, 1000cc Injectors (for those who want more!), SCT hand held tuner, filters, nuts, bolts....everything!

Turbos are located up front behind the bumper (similar to Hennessey's). We use twin 5871 (58mm) turbos, these are the same turbo that's been proven time and time again with all out LS based kits. They support 600-900hp efficiently, and if you absolutely maxed them out 1100hp!

Everything is fabricated in house, and all of the piping, comes with a LIFETIME warranty. Our turbos come with an industry first 2yr warranty.

On our test Raptor we saw 537whp and 609wtq, gains of 220whp and 260wtq, and all of this was only on 6psi! At this point the turbos are still very mild. The system has proven to be very efficient, and without the fuel economy loss seen with other power adders.

We try to keep the overhead to a minimum, and as a result this kit is priced very affordable at $6999.99!

You can see more info on the kit here: ***NEW RELEASE*** UPP Ford F150 Raptor Twin Turbo Kit, Underpressure Power & Performance

And we have an online "how to" install video here:UPP's Ford Raptor Twin Turbo Kit Install Instructions - YouTube

And some dyno fun here:UPP's Ford Raptor Twin Turbo Kit - YouTube

And for all you hardcore off-roaders, we have made provisions for the factory skid shield to go back into place!

We recommend an aftermarket 3.5" exhaust, which if you don't already have, we've made available here: UPP SVT Raptor 3.5" Exhaust, Underpressure Power & Performance

Attachments

• Raptor1.jpg
    Raptor1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 222
  • Raptor2.jpg
    Raptor2.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 430
  • Skid.jpg
    Skid.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 264
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4,718
  • RaptorDyno.jpg
    RaptorDyno.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 299

IRONMAN

Reaction score
No off roading for this bad boy.

37906d1386120428-twin-turbo-ford-raptor-here-1.jpg

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks impressive.....but that would have to be a street queen only.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet set up, congrats on what looks like an awesome upgrade! But I think its an on road only mod. I can think of many times during the Raptor runs where I would have trashed the pipes even with the skid plate mounted. Saying all that on my next Raptor(I plan on keeping my beast) ill probe go with a set up like this for my day to day driving

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"...without the fuel economy loss seen with other power adders."

You were specific about the bhp and torque. Please be specific about fuel economy. With gas running between $3 and $4 nationwide, the effect on fuel economy must be part of any informed purchase decision.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that the air filters way down low just under the bottom of the bumper, if so wouldn't they slurp up a lot of water.