Turbo Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No there are no kits to speak of. Everything you see are all prototypes. If you want turbos it can and has been done but will require you sending your truck into the shop for 2 months while someone custom fabricate one for you.

I would recommend Fast Lane here in Houston.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thougt prochargers are the worst kits... everyone seems to say that..

From lurking around the forums.. I see almost everyone has some kinda problem witha charger and cams etc..

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I thougt prochargers are the worst kits... everyone seems to say that..

From lurking around the forums.. I see almost everyone has some kinda problem witha charger and cams etc..

I know several people that have them (not raptors) and they love them. Super efficient and the sound alone is intoxicating. Many performance shops recommend them that I know. Only heard great things

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You live right by Hellion Powersports. I asked them in the past if they would make a kit and said yes if there was enough interest.

whipplesaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You live right by Hellion Powersports. I asked them in the past if they would make a kit and said yes if there was enough interest.

I spoke to them at the beginning of August when I was in Albuqueruque visiting my father and they hadn't received enough interest yet nor did they seem confident they would.