Tunes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LocalGer

Reaction score
I wanna tune my rapture, just looking for some insight.
I recently installed AFE stage 2 intake and just noticed drag points mainly the shift from 4th to 5th. L

Nothing too crazy maybe a eco tune or a mild performance tune .

Local Ger 295 Original

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a pretty sick tune, and right now we have our tuners for the Raptor on sale for 499.99. . We see gains of to 35 RWHP with our tunes on a stock N/A Raptor. Give us a call or shoot me a PM for details

Brandon

Last edited:

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Livernois is my tuner of choice, great company to work with and they make some very good tunes. I originally bought my tuner for an ecoBoost F150, when I ordered the Raptor I called Livernois to see if it could be converted to the Raptor. I was told that as long as I was the original owner of the tuner it was supported for "LIFE" and that included the tunes.

When my Raptor arrived I contacted Livernois again to make the conversion. It took a couple days to complete the three or four steps and in the end it was a successful conversion. I initially received two new tunes for the Raptor and have since received a third tune for a CAI that I added to my truck. This was all done at "no charge" to me.

Livernois is a standup company that supports the products they sell and most importantly their customers, it doesn't get any better than that. Thank you Anthony, Brandon and the rest of the crew at Livernois.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livernois is my tuner of choice, great company to work with and they make some very good tunes. I originally bought my tuner for an ecoBoost F150, when I ordered the Raptor I called Livernois to see if it could be converted to the Raptor. I was told that as long as I was the original owner of the tuner it was supported for "LIFE" and that included the tunes.

When my Raptor arrived I contacted Livernois again to make the conversion. It took a couple days to complete the three or four steps and in the end it was a successful conversion. I initially received two new tunes for the Raptor and have since received a third tune for a CAI that I added to my truck. This was all done at "no charge" to me.

Livernois is a standup company that supports the products they sell and most importantly their customers, it doesn't get any better than that. Thank you Anthony, Brandon and the rest of the crew at Livernois.

Pat, Thank you for the kind words.

twinturbonium

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I like what I hear, for when I get my new one in!