The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any effect on gas mileage? and can someone as dumb as me install this in my driveway?

I haven't been looking at my gas mileage, too much fun! Yes you'll be able to install it yourself. I didn't know what to do either so I watched a video or 2 on youtube and it's literally plug in and follow simple directions.

Tango_9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed this tune a couple weeks ago, super easy and I did have a few crazy questions, Jeff would answer my emails promptly. Gas mileage, no noticeable difference. Throttle response, low end torque, shift points, much improved. I have not had a chance to get off road to see the benefits of the tune but I will soon I hope.

gillund47

Reaction score
I got the tune and love it. One time when my truck was at the dealership they must have reprogrammed my truck and now the tuner won't tune. Anyone know what I need to do to fix it?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you try returning it back to stock with the SCT, and then try Tuning it?
The SCT Tuner won't customize a OEM Stock Tune it will only save it.

Last edited:

gillund47

Reaction score
I'll try. What global spark should it be at?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I mean for "the tune"? 0? I always run premium (93) or 91 once in a while in there's no 93

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Also, how do you turn off the top speed sensor? I hate the fact the truck shuts down at 105

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Zero

Top Speed limiter should 135 mph if it's shutting down before that, give SVC a call.
Since each Tune is custom built, it could have been over looked.

Last edited:

Aramco Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was one of the first to get V3 (secretly) back in April of last year...and I still love it. Gas mileage is crap...but only because I always drive in manual mode and hardly ever get out of 4th gear or get below 4500 rpm :ROFLJest: