The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm in Yorba Linda and have a AFE CAI on my truck... Wiling to work with you guy's

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

P.S I have the hand held SCT3 Tuner...

For sure, give us a call and we can set it up

888-976-5588

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
More information, please. What is effect on cylinder head temperature, exhaust gas temperature, fuel mileage, and other "real world" parameters? Please also provide a fuel/air ratio plot superimposed over the bhp/Ft-lb curves.
Thanks!

Ruger,

I will try to get you the graphs your requesting monday. I do recall the WOT lambda was .86 because of the vehicles compression.

As far as gas mileage goes, we kinda have had our foot in it since testing so to be totally honest, I will need more time with normal driving to give you an accurate answer. All in all it should be about the same as any after market tune, but anytime you ask for more hp's gas mileage may suffer a tick.

I'll get back to ya

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

You have one for the 5.4L?

Come on Rodge, do you really think I would make sure the 5.4 guys are handled?

TurboEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I buy a tune and upgrade someting. Then other "something". Then... you get my drift.

Is it. New revision same full price over and over? ...

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I buy a tune and upgrade someting. Then other "something". Then... you get my drift.

Is it. New revision same full price over and over? ...

It would be $100 for the revision

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Thanks, Jarrett.
Publish it here for all to evaluate.

Gottcha