Truck U 5 Star Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VADER332

Reaction score
There was an episode on Truck U in which the Raptor was outfitted with a Borla exhaust and I think a 5 star tune. The truck was to be used as a chase vehicle for the Baja races. Does anyone remember exactly what tune that was? I have a Borla S type cat back exhaust. Thanks in advance.

Tango_9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that episode on my DVR, just watched it again, all it shows is a SCT tuner and lends itself to make you think it's just a box tune from the tuner, does not say if it's 5 star or SVC. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Episode first aired 9/14/2014.

OP
OP
V

VADER332

Reaction score
I have that episode on my DVR, just watched it again, all it shows is a SCT tuner and lends itself to make you think it's just a box tune from the tuner, does not say if it's 5 star or SVC. Hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Episode first aired 9/14/2014.
Thank you. I was way off. I wished they went into more detail on the episode.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Caught a few seconds of this on TV the other night. Figured I could find it later. I wanted to post this for future reference.

Ultimate Chase Truck – TruckU

(edit) OK, maybe not. Its a 16 second clip! Lame...

I watched that. They added all sorts of gak to the bed of the truck (2 spares, rack, jack, etc) and did nothing to the rear suspension haha have fun with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bratch

Reaction score
How is the Lex equipment that was installed? I saw they were a forum member here but haven't found much about them.

My wife liked the looks of the rear bumper they installed.