tried putting in my volant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I was disappointed. Not only are the direction terrible but come to find out it won't with with the remote start was a huge let down. I ran out of daylight and put the stock unit back on. I used my my remote start to start it up to make sure all was ok and the remote start wouldn't work on the.first two attempts. Kinda concerned me. But I started it by using the ignition and it was fine. Shut it off and used the remote and it was fine. Seems weird to me.

Steve-O

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got the volant on mine. the directions are pretty horrible but i managed to figure it out with a little help from someone else. as for the remote start, theres a little button mounted to the fender that you have to remove. i just drilled a new hole a little further up the fender and mounted it there. ive also seen other people make new brackets to work around the intake. once you get it on and get everything situated, you wont be so disappointed.

OP
OP
O

outdoorsmen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They offer a new version for the remote start Volant part #193626

Damn wish I new that earlier. Well I'm going to try to send this one back

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

The 193626 keeps coming up as having the donalson filter, don't say anything else making it different then the 19362

naimad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn wish I new that earlier. Well I'm going to try to send this one back

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

The 193626 keeps coming up as having the donalson filter, don't say anything else making it different then the 19362

I think they kept the same part number but changed the design,i guess you need to make sure you get one from a new batch,the donaldson filter is the way to go