Thinking about mounting a Stage 2 Whipple kit, looking for information.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys !! I saw on the home page of whistle kit raptor $ 9,000 whistle supercherged stage 2? some of you saw it, bought and installed? the instructions are complete you can perform in the garage at home? are not mechanical but we understand a little, I think the most difficult is to change the injectors and spark plugs ... or ..... thanks in advance to all but everyone !! :)

Inviato dal mio SM-T535 utilizzando Tapatalk

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello guys !! I saw on the home page of whistle kit raptor $ 9,000 whistle supercherged stage 2? some of you saw it, bought and installed? the instructions are complete you can perform in the garage at home? are not mechanical but we understand a little, I think the most difficult is to change the injectors and spark plugs ... or ..... thanks in advance to all but everyone !! :)

The Whipple Supercharger kits are very complete and easy to install even in your own home garage. I can probably get you a set of instructions if you want to call or email me. 732-780-0770 or [email protected] Also we offer our own version of the Whipple kit that makes 650 HP for $7395 and you can add options to make it over 700 HP!!

2010-2014 Raptor 6.2L F-150 2.9L Whipple Supercharger with JDM 650HP Performance Upgrade Package - JDM Engineering

2011_2012_f150_raptor_6.2L_whipple_supercharger_performance_upgrade_package__01852.1401570270.1200.1200.jpg

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I take it seriously, make shipments in Italy?

Yes we ship with DHL internationally they seem to have the best rates! But we also use Fedex and UPS. Contact me with your shipping address and I can get you a good rate!

JimIII

OP
OP
ivo1.cox

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok ...!!! thank's.... As curiosity is acceleration from 0 to 60mph?

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ok ...!!! thank's.... As curiosity is acceleration from 0 to 60mph?

Never tested the 0-60mph in a Raptor with the Whipple blower but I would have to imagine making over 650 HP your looking at something sub 5 seconds!

OP
OP
ivo1.cox

ivo1.cox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my address in private Mail, another curiosity : when it needs the two cooling fans?

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my address in private Mail, another curiosity : when it needs the two cooling fans?

The Whipple blower kit comes with a pretty big heat exchanger to start, the upgraded unit with dual fans is recommended if you do a lot of off-road or racing with the truck in warmer climates. If your in a cooler climate area it's not as important but always a worth while upgrade!

JimIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter