Switching from Roush Raptor to Hellion TT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

norris_83

Reaction score
Well, as the title says. I'm about to get a Hellion TT kit for a Roush charged Raptor.

The Roush charger with pulley and upgrades is just not enough for what we need. We managed to pull of 470whp with a smaller pulley, headers and exhaust.

I've been talking to Hellion and told them I want 600whp at the least on 93oct pump gas and they said it was doable with a boost a pump, so really looking forward to it.

The problem now is, I don't have a stock intake manifold and was wondering if there were any aftermarket ones available instead of buying an OEM one.

Can anyone let me know more details about the Hellion Kit. How it runs, how much power, any dig races between Whipple Raptors?

Thanks in advance!

okraptor01

Reaction score
I'm subn hoping for pics!!! If the twins will run on a raptor anything like the twins I put on my wife's 2011 Roush mustang you will love them!!! The thing I love about turbos is the smooth power delivery. 600 rwhp should be no problem with a twin hellion set up. My only thoughts is the boost a pump may not be enough. Jpc makes great double and triple hat pump set ups for mustangs not sure if they do for trucks but I'd give them a call.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

tahitiansoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are willing TO sell your roush supercharger, I would be very interested, dépending on the price.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is true we probably can get you more power out of the Roush, if your near us come by for a dyno tune that would be the best bet. If you need a manifold for your turbo project to and already plan to move ahead with that we may have some take off's from blower installs. Most customers take theirs back but I may have one or two laying around.

OP
OP
N

norris_83

Reaction score
It is true we probably can get you more power out of the Roush, if your near us come by for a dyno tune that would be the best bet. If you need a manifold for your turbo project to and already plan to move ahead with that we may have some take off's from blower installs. Most customers take theirs back but I may have one or two laying around.

I'm sure I could get alot more out of the Roush as well, but a twin turbo kit is what we want.

Please PM me prices regarding the intake manifolds though, that would be great!

The supercharger will be in Kuwait once taken off, so I will have to include shipment from there. But it is very clean and will sell at a reasonable price.