SVC Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to try it on my Roush, but I was told altering the Roush tune would void my warranty. So I am waiting for that to happen first. Apparently the ECU now tracks the number of writes to it similar to the way European cars have been doing for years.

OP
OP

6.2Canadian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to try it on my Roush, but I was told altering the Roush tune would void my warranty. So I am waiting for that to happen first. Apparently the ECU now tracks the number of writes to it similar to the way European cars have been doing for years.

Hahaha I've already thrown the Roush warranty out the window right when I put the supercharger on.. It would take longer and more of a head ache to go that route over just paying for it .. Since odds are your engine will fail not the supercharger

I've tried JDM, Stanghi and 5 star tunes just looking for something else to play around with

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I've already thrown the Roush warranty out the window right when I put the supercharger on.. It would take longer and more of a head ache to go that route over just paying for it .. Since odds are your engine will fail not the supercharger

I've tried JDM, Stanghi and 5 star tunes just looking for something else to play around with

I hear ya, mine is a serialized Roush direct from them so I need to play buy their rules since they are responsible for the powertrain warranty.

decoste77

Reaction score
I have the SVC tune on my 14 with roush and kooks long tubes, night and day difference if you want an aggressive awakening for that 6.2 call Jeff at SVC.