Superchips for south FLA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... Aftermarket companies often recruit vehicles to test their products on by offering freebies to the owners. If I were near FL I would look into this.

Any Flawida boys in the house?

IH-Scout_800A

Reaction score
These guys are legit. I live in the Orlando area and my neighbors have hooked up with Super Chips several times with their trucks as test rigs. It's a great deal. Free tuner, plus you get one on one engineering support. They are very interactive. Only issue is youy are a beta rig so you have to be prepared for some issues, but they are great about fixing stuff ASAP. My Raptor is scheduled for build on Feb 20 so as soon as I get it I will contact them.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These guys are legit. I live in the Orlando area and my neighbors have hooked up with Super Chips several times with their trucks as test rigs. It's a great deal. Free tuner, plus you get one on one engineering support. They are very interactive. Only issue is youy are a beta rig so you have to be prepared for some issues, but they are great about fixing stuff ASAP. My Raptor is scheduled for build on Feb 20 so as soon as I get it I will contact them.

Hey Scout keep us posted!

Also, I couldn't help noticing your 1970 Scout listed in your sig line.
When I was a kid we had a mid-sixties? Scout, metal bench seats in the back, no seat belts, standard gear-grinder-mother swearing transmission and vacuum operated windshield wipers that had their own ideas on rythm. My mother would pile us four kids into the back and off we would go to the nearest lake. I loved that thing. I was probably only 8 when my parents sold it.