Supercharger Install Cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Supra

Reaction score
Found a shop to do the roush kit install on my raptor. Any suggestions on what I should pay for the install. I unfortunately don't have the time to do it myself.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you make 10k over a weekend? because thats how long it would take to install.

should be free.

OP
OP

07Supra

Reaction score
Ugh I don't have the time or I don't right now and I don't want to wait. Current shop is say 1600 for install but that always goes up ..

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ugh I don't have the time or I don't right now and I don't want to wait. Current shop is say 1600 for install but that always goes up ..

That's not bad. Are you doing the TB as well? Pulley? Tune?

PS - You were very clear about not wanting to do it yourself. I agree that there are some things to leave to the pros.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1600 isnt bad.

just say you dont know what you are doing, its ok.
you have the time..... we all do. just not everyone has the skill, location, tools, stamina, patients, care, attention to detail, warranty.
my point was that if you make less money than it would take to install in hours, you would save money and time by doing it yourself.
paying to have it done, means you spend more TIME working at your day job.

time+money=results
time+work=results

they both end up the same, you can save money and GAIN time by doing it yourself depending on the cost of install.

didnt think it needed a decoder ring.

Last edited:

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There are times that a checkbook makes a great tool.

OP was very clear he wants a shop to do it. That's what this thread is about.

I don't blame him. I insisted on having a Roush dealer do mine. That way you know that if anything is messed up, it'll be handled.