Supercharged 6.2 VS Twin Turbo Ecoboost Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me help everyone out here... the math is actually somewhat easy: 6.2 > 3.5. A 3.5 will NEVER be able to out power a 6.2 of given the ability to make corresponding adjustments.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Why can't you Gen1 owners just enjoy what you have instead of acting like 12 year olds all butt hurt because Ford produced a 2nd generation Raptor that is superior? Life evolves, time passes and your insecurities are making you guys act like jealous GM/Chevy and Dodge owners.

an-kill-contentment-and-feed-insecurity-l?size=800.jpg

Because I'm PO'd Ford isn't making '17+ with a V8 option... And I'm gonna keep whining about it.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**** already! Who ******* cares?! Do you wish the 747 was still flying? How about the Porsche Boxster going with a turbo 4 instead of a 6 cylinder?

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** already! Who ******* cares?! Do you wish the 747 was still flying? How about the Porsche Boxster going with a turbo 4 instead of a 6 cylinder?

Because twin turb'ing a 6 is somehow an advancement in technology? We've been force feeding baby motors for several decades. It's nothing new. What's wrong with wanting better power plant options than a puny 3.5L?

And the 7-4 is certainly still flying and will be for a long time to come.... And so is the venerable B-52. What's your point? If you're asking if I prefer classic cars over new, I certainly do, albeit with modern muscle...and certainly NEVER a V6. I could give a crap less about a Porsche.

Last edited:

Brandon###

Reaction score
Because twin turb'ing a 6 is somehow an advancement in technology? We've been force feeding baby motors for several decades. It's nothing new. What's wrong with wanting better power plant options than a puny 3.5L?

And the 7-4 is certainly still flying and will be for a long time to come.... And so is the venerable B-52. What's your point? If you're asking if I prefer classic cars over new, I certainly do, albeit with modern muscle...and certainly NEVER a V6. I could give a crap less about a Porsche.

If you had to choose between G Bodies which would you choose? A Monte Carlo SS with a SBC or an 86-87 Buick Grand National?