Supercharged 6.2 VS Twin Turbo Ecoboost Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 3.5L only has 39 HP for a short time through out the power band.
It's physics, less rotational mass can handle more boost.
And you guys keep forgetting the 4 extra low gears in the tranny is what's making the Jenny go quicker than a stock 6.2L with a 6 speed tranny.

OP
OP
Canuck714

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this on Truckzor, I think the Ecoboost has more than proved itself as an ideal truck motor. That being said I also think the 6.2 was as well. And I love your build, trucks super sick man.

Either way I think this is a stupid ****** thread, i'm not sure what happened to this forum but you used to come here and everyone only wanted to help each other. Now its turned into Gen 1 vs Gen 2 forum. Are we not all here because we love Raptors? Both are fantastic trucks that out match any trucks on the market, i've owned both now and I still love the gen 1 just as much as the gen 2. I don't get why we're all arguing with each other when we all love the same things.

Sorry you think this is a "stupid ******* thread" it wasn't intended to be.

It started as a real life call out from my neighbor in his newly modified Gen2 VS. my Gen 1 Roush. If you read the threads that I wrote and compared the outcomes, you will note that I was not bashing the Gen 2 . I actually like it, but I did enjoy shutting his big mouth.
They are both good trucks, they do things differently, but are both better than any other OEM truck on the road (or off)

OP
OP
Canuck714

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score