Super Charger Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwleonard

Reaction score
Does anyone here know if the S/C from a 2013 GT500 can be transplanted to a 2013 Raptor? I want to S/C the Raptor and am thinking if this swap will work, I might get a TVS 2650 for my GT500 and move that S/C to the Raptor.

Thanks,

Rick

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here know if the S/C from a 2013 GT500 can be transplanted to a 2013 Raptor? I want to S/C the Raptor and am thinking if this swap will work, I might get a TVS 2650 for my GT500 and move that S/C to the Raptor.

Thanks,

Rick

I wouldn't think so, totally different motor. Listed as two separate part numbers on a few performance sites.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks,

Rick

You'd be much better off getting a Whipple for both.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will not work. Talk to Justin at VMP he can explain better but you would have to fab a mount for alternator and several other things and snout length etc.

OP
OP
R

rwleonard

Reaction score
Sometimes the truth hurts, but I needed to hear it. I guess it will be a new S/C kit for the Raptor and a throttle body and pulley for the Mustang. Thanks.