Step by step of my Livernois build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright! Truck is at Livernois, got to tour their facility, it's awesome and the people are awesome as well. So far, the baseline dyno has been done. My truck put down 349whp and 368wtq. CAN'T WAIT to see the final numbers! Pics to come, I'm on ****** airplane wifi.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its gonna be a beast and so much fun to drive home! Are they fixing the rear bumper for you as well?

OP
OP
Key

Key

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its gonna be a beast and so much fun to drive home! Are they fixing the rear bumper for you as well?

Rear bumper and exhaust. They're going to harass the insurance company to get the most out of the wreck for me :)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

X2. Cant wait to see the pics. They drove you to the airport in a limo i'm assuming?

Lol it was a town car but I tried super hard for them to take me in the shop Hellcat but no go sadly.