Sold the Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't you want to wait a little till pepole have more miles on the Roush setup with LT.
So far it's been quite on feedback on the two forums. After receiving their trucks back.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i know but you never replyed to my PM.

I didn't realize that you were ready to sell, thought you were still on the fence about it. I hope you made out well in the sale, and it sure did sell fast.

OP
OP
Bryson

Bryson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize that you were ready to sell, thought you were still on the fence about it. I hope you made out well in the sale, and it sure did sell fast.

I dident really want to sell it. but the guy payed me over the retail price so i had to let it go.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tuning is the main reason I am waiting to put in a cam upgrade. Did it on the Chevy 6.2 and it was a nightmare getting the tuning right. Not so much on performance but to make it work with the computer correctly--stop and go traffic, slowing in a max stop from 50 to 0, shifting from reverse to drive before coming to a completed STOP engine would die if you did not etc etc.....