Shelby Tune

• Thread starter Deleted member 17706
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

Can anybody comment on the tune that comes on the Shelby Raptor? Does Shelby do their own tune on the whipple? Thanks

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I rode in a shelby raptor today and it was wicked. It was the Baja700 with 700hp and it hauled ass. They have there tune dialed in well.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

I rode in a shelby raptor today and it was wicked. It was the Baja700 with 700hp and it hauled ass. They have there tune dialed in well.

So if you had the money to pull the trigger I'm guessing you would do it?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 17706

Yea that's what I was trying to see.. I know your over paying for the Shelby name, but I think it would be a cool experience to have one. I've never seen one in person... What color was the one you rode in?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea that's what I was trying to see.. I know your over paying for the Shelby name, but I think it would be a cool experience to have one. I've never seen one in person... What color was the one you rode in?

I most certainly would not call it overpriced. I rode in the Baja 700. It comes fully decked out with everything I ran all the number on everything included in the package and Shelby is making roughly 10-12k per truck. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438973268.603276.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438973284.360580.jpghttps://vimeo.com/135696316

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the full price tag? I have 700 hp with my whipple and would love to see the package and the cost.

$45k on top of the raptor. Look it up. It is the Baja 700. It's only slightly more than some escalades and they are no where near as bad ass or cool or capable.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I looked it up. 45k!!! Wow! If you look at my signature line, all the motor parts are covered. upgrade rims, and tires, check. Maybe I am wrong, but the only difference in my truck and the Shelby is graphics, badging, and stripping. The replacement bumpers on the Baja are optional and not included in the original 45k. My truck has been done by a professional mechanic and is 700hp at the crank, 565 rear wheel. almost identical. I am 25k into my upgrades all in, including labor. And I have 20k in my pocket. Seems really overpriced, and paying for the "Shelby" name. Did I miss something?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Aha! Suspension. That would be expensive. That is not on the list I saw. How much is in that upgrade?

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

10k for the suspension upgrade?