SCT X3? or LiveWire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubbaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
help me choose! i dont care about price, i just want good quality and ease of use.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I just ordered my full headers and exhaust from stainless works, with thermal coating, high flow cats, chambered muffs, true dual shit. and an air raid intake. now i need a tuner to make it all go like hell. help!

beefcake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
help me choose! i dont care about price, i just want good quality and ease of use.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

I just ordered my full headers and exhaust from stainless works, with thermal coating, high flow cats, chambered muffs, true dual shit. and an air raid intake. now i need a tuner to make it all go like hell. help!

go with the x3 imo.

can set you up along with a custom Lund Racing Tune as well

Beef

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm selling an X3 with tunes from 5 star for a raptor with SW headers, hi-flis, chambered mufflers, & afe stage 2 intake. Let me know if you want it.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll call 5 star tomorrow. Tell me your exact mods you'll have & I'll ask 5 star. I want to sell the SCT x3 so I can get the itsx for the ipad.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also the truck the tunes were for was a 2011 Scab w/SW 1-7/8" headers, hi-flo cats, chambered mufflers, afe stage 2 cai w/lid, & 37" general grabbers to be exact.